Graham’s 34th Annual Wine & Chocolate Tasting ~Around the World in Seven Pairings~
Graham’s 34th Annual Wine & Chocolate Tasting
~Around the World in Seven Pairings~
Date: Saturday, September 9th, 2023
Available Times: 5:00-6:00pm, 5:30-6:30pm, 6-7pm, 6:30-7:30pm, 7-8pm, 7:30-8:30pm, 8:00-9:00pm
Price: $60 (wine + chocolate) or Designated Driver $35 (chocolate only)
Where: Graham’s 318 Coffee House – 318 S. 3rd Street, Geneva, IL 60134
For over 30 years, we have explored the decadent pairings of Graham’s Chocolates and delicious wines during Geneva’s Festival of the Vine. This year, we will be exploring the Seven Continents; creating a cultural experience that will take you on a trip around the world. Please join us for the enjoyment of decadent chocolate creations from Graham’s Fine Chocolates & Graham’s 318 Coffee House paired beautifully with wines expertly chosen by our staff and Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits.
Graham’s 318 Coffee House will be closed to the public both nights and open exclusively just for this private event with tastings offered both upstairs and downstairs – indoors & outdoors. Our amazing vendor, Kio Kreations is setting up fun photo opportunities for you & your friends to enjoy, and this year we will welcome back the amazing live music of Annalee.
Reservations are $60/per person to taste the seven chocolate & wine pairings. Designated Driver Tickets are now available for $35/per person. If you do not want to drink but would like to enjoy the chocolates & ambiance, we invite you to purchase one of our DD Tickets. No wine will be given to those who choose this ticket option, but all attendees must be over 21 to attend, regardless of ticket type. All attendees will receive a wine glass to keep as a favor upon your exit and wine will be available for purchase as well!
- All attendees must be over 21 years old to attend. Please bring a valid ID to be checked prior to entry. No children or strollers allowed.
- You must have a reserved ticket to attend. Please arrive with all members of your party prior to entry. This event sells out every year, so please reserve your spot early! Tickets are being sold in smaller quantities every half hour, rather than every hour as in years past, so please keep this in mind to ensure that your party can stick together. Only one reservation is available per person, per night.
- This event is structured with various timeslots, so we ask that you please respect your allotted time by arriving on-time and exiting promptly after one-hour to be courteous to the next group of people.
- Tickets are non-refundable and not able to be exchanged. We will NOT permit the changing of ticket timeslots or dates. Your ticket purchase is final and stands as is.
- All events are considered RAIN or SHINE. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- Indoor restrooms will be available for our guests.
- This event WILL NOT be gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, or vegetarian. Substitutions will NOT be permitted. Each wine is paired specifically with each chocolate.
- Please drink responsibly. We have the right to refuse service to anyone who has over-consumed or is showing symptoms of intoxication.
*Once your ticket purchase has been processed, you will receive an email with digital tickets. You may either print out these tickets or show us your proof of purchase on your smart phone upon check-in. We will have a guest list of everyone who purchased tickets through our website. If there are several people in your party, please mention the last name of the person who made the reservation at check-in. Entrance to the event will be up our winding path through Graham’s 318 Coffee House’s front doors.
Our Wine & Chocolate Tasting is celebrating its’ 34th Anniversary this year, so we thank you for helping us keep this yearly event alive. Your support means the world to us and the entire Graham’s Family. We look forward to this event every year and to seeing so many familiar faces attending!
For any questions, please email Brianna at [email protected] or call 630-945-6169.
(Saturday) 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm CDT
Graham's 318 Coffee House
318 S. Third Street
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!